We Believe in:
- BEING CONNECTED: We believe we are NEVER alone—help is always available.
- SELF-CARE: We consistently take care of ourselves so we have more energy, physically and emotionally, to help others.
- PLAYING AUTHENTICALLY BIG: We live with a greater sense of freedom to express our voice and pursue our aspirations.
- BEING A CREATOR: We take pride in developing and sharing tools that help others become more efficient and effective.
- NO LIMITATIONS: We believe that all things are possible and project this energy onto others.
We are COMMITTED to making a POSITIVE and MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE in the lives of everyone we touch!
THINK BIG THINK
PLAY BIGGER PLAY
MAKE A DIFFERENCE! MAKE A
Leaders vs. Cynics
- We are 100% responsible for the choices we make or fail to make.
- We work on building the business and team to fuel growth.
- We respond.
- We seek guidance to co-create something better.
- We are open and willing to embrace the challenging path.
- We make time for those who need help.
- We act. Action changes things.
- We play BIG! Not sometimes—all the time!
- We blame others for our lack of success and happiness
- We play victim and complain about the volume of work.
- We react.
- We think it’s a weakness to ask for help.
- We prefer the easy path—it’s more comfortable.
- We are motivated by self-interest.
- We wait to see what will happen.
- We play small.
Every desire a cynic has is immediately deferred to the reasons why those ideas won’t work:
- Lack of time
- Lack of resources
- Lack of knowledge
- Lack of money
- Lack of whatever…
It’s easy to give power to our doubts. The fear of not having or not being ‘good enough’ affects everyone. Before acting, many believe they need to have something more in order to navigate their challenges.
Let’s stop kidding ourselves: All this chatter is just a bunch of bull$%#! excuses that hold us back from who and what we want to be. They’re convenient. They’re counterproductive. They’re limiting.